What happens when you pre-order your perfect, trained family dog?
2015 has got off to a great start for us and we’re busier than ever, taking pre-orders for four months in advance.
We only ever have a few dogs available for sale at any one time and they often have a loving family waiting for them shortly after being advertised.
The majority of our clients pre-order their dog from us and our pre-order questionnaire makes sure that we find the perfect companion for you and your family.
Our questionnaire covers things such as;
- If you have a particularly breed, colour, gender, size, energy level (calm dog or active dog) and any other details, such as undocked tailed, athletic look etc, in mind.
- Where you live, who lives in your home, whether children live in / visit your home, whether you have any particular needs, the size of your garden etc.
- Your lifestyle, family hobbies, whether your dog will socialise with other dogs and look at a typical day for your dog.
- Any specific things your dog needs to be trained to do, such as; stay off furniture, not allowed upstairs, alert you when there’s someone at the door, run alongside you when you’re jogging, walk alongside a pushchair or be used to travelling on the train.
- The name you have in mind for your dog – our trainers will teach your dog their name at the beginning of training.
Once we know what kind of dog you’re looking for we will begin the search for your perfect dog.
When we’re confident that we’ve found the right dog for you, we will send you photos of the dog and details for you to approve. You and your family are free to visit the dog in person, if you cannot make the journey we will send you videos of the dog during training instead.
If, for some reason, you do not feel the dog is right for you we will begin the search again, taking on board any comments / additional criteria at no extra fee to you.
When training is complete the handover can be carried out at our site or at your home (for an extra fee) and we will show you what your dog can do and teach you all the commands you need to know.
You can pre-order your dog via telephone or in person at our site. Regardless of which method you choose, we will have a detailed conversation with you about your needs and any queries you may have.
While we are currently taking pre-orders for four months ahead you can place a pre-order for further into the future at no extra cost.
If you any have questions about pre-ordering our trained dogs or want to place an order, please call 01785 761 441 or fill in our contact form.